Wow, two posts in a row! That’s pretty good for me these days :S I have kind of been pushing my life to get a little busier these days, busy with friends and getting out more. And I have to be honest that I am quite enjoying it. So how are you doing? How has your week been? I am so happy that it’s Thursday because that means the last business casual day until casual Friday😀 Well I feel like today is a good day to link up with Amanda and all the other bloggers and participate in…
1) I have really been enjoying getting out more on weeknights. I have finally gotten over my “it’s too cold to go out” mentality. I was starting to feel house bound and needed to DO SOMETHING! So on Saturday we met up with some friends for a couple of beers and then headed over to the Loose Moose Theatre for a night of improve. We really had a blast and I think another comedy night should be in our future. On Monday John and I went out with friends to (FINALLY) see the lone soldier. Oh my goodness, what an emotional movie. If you haven’t seen it you really should. I have to admit that the book, in my opinion, was better but that is usually how it goes.
2) I am currently writing at 8:15 on Wednesday night after doing a quick grocery shop. I really needed to pick up some snack foods that didn’t include wheat. I found some things but I am already REALLY missing my nightly bowl of cereal. I am going to have to make some granola this weekend to satisfy my cereal and milk tooth.
3) I don’t know if I can make a whole month without wheat… these past two days have actually been really tough. I hope it get’s better however with that being said my parents want to go out for an Italian dinner next weekend. I am thinking I might have to give in for one night as I can’t pass up fresh pasta. That is basically a sin.
4) I have finished the only two seasons of Downton Abby on Netflix. Season 3 isn’t out until June… cruel cruel fait. This is really sad and means I have to find another show to get into. My lovely friend tells me Suits is a great show so that may be on the list. Life is so tough!
5) It got up to 3oC today it’s supposed to be a high of -22oC on the weekend😦 WHY OH WHY IS THE GOOD WEATHER DURING THE WEEK!?
6) I am going for another massage today and this time they are going to try a hip release. I felt so much better after getting my muscles worked on last week so I hope this fixes the last little niggles.
7) I had my first, albiet short, run on Tuesday and I felt on top of the world! I felt a little pain on Wednesday morning so I am going to lay off running anymore until the weekend. If all goes well I am hoping to sign up for the Calgary Half Marathon again in May. Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me!
8) I can’t stop on odd numbers…. now I have writers block… well this counts as 8!
Have a great Thursday!
1) What are some social activities you like to do during the week?
2) Are you hooked on any shows at the moment?