Hello blog readers! How is life treating you today? I have a bunch of things I want to put into writing today so I feel this is a great way to incorporate Amanda’s
Thank you so much for hosting Amanda!
1) I am starting to feel a lot of blogging pressure lately. What is this blogging pressure I can hear you ask. Well, it’s the pressure to post every day, take some photos of your activities, make every entry entertaining. And this pressure, I think, is completely self induced. I started out doing this blog for myself (yes I was being selfish with it) but I think I have become sucked into feeling like I need to cater it to readers. This needs to STOP. Don’t get me wrong, I love when people read my blog and comment! That really makes my day. I think I am just starting to feel like I’m conforming and struggling to keep up.
2) I am also feeling too scheduled. Moving forward you might see me participating in link ups 5 days a week or maybe none. I love linking up but need a little more freedom if ya know what I mean.
3) I went for a massage (finally) to help my leg/glute. It hurt so good! Evidently I have messed up my posterior 😦 hopefully we are on the mend now. I have to go back next week again to get my hip flexor released. I have a feeling it’s going to be another round of good pain.
4) I am an eating machine and I am okay with it. John has started to pick up his exercise routines again after mostly just doing the daily biking into work. He now understands how I can’t stop eating. I am so happy to have someone that understands 😀
5) My parents went skiing today… there was over 50cm of snow over the last day… I was jealous…. one of the main chair lifts was closed due to snow/wind…. I was still jealous.
6) We are going to see some improve comedy this weekend with friends. I am really looking forward to it! If you are in Calgary and want some comedy I suggest the Loose Moose Theatre!
7) Everyone was watching the hockey game at the gym yesterday during lunch hour. It was a pretty memorable experience. Cheers went up when Canada scored and won the game.
8) John is making pizza for dinner tonight… I am excited!
9) I love my friends and family. I just wanted to put that out there 🙂
10) I can’t wait to see what the day has in store. I am waking up every morning and telling myself to do what makes me happy. It has helped to banish the bad moods.
Have a great day!
P.S. to everyone who has commented in the last couple of days, I am playing catchup but will reply back to you! I haven’t given anyone the cold shoulder!
1) Do you set goals for your day or have encouraging words to tell yourself when you wake up?
2) Do you ever find yourself conforming to what you think people are wanting/looking for?