Hi there! How are you doing today? What’s new and exciting today? I feel like I just wrote a Thinking Out Loud post, but here we go again. As always, thank you to Amanda for hosting and to everyone that participates!
- I feel like these past few day I have had trouble fitting in everything I want to do in my free time. This includes blogging, shopping, reading, cleaning, friends… how has everything gotten so busy!? Hopefully I can start catching up on things this weekend or find someone/invent a cloning machine.
- I am starting to get the itch to travel… the question is where.
- Is it odd that the only thing keeping me from changing gyms is that I need WIFI now?
- Speaking of the gym, I was able to get in my first run in forever this afternoon with no pain! Interesting since I felt it a little after Body Attack Tuesday night Fingers crossed that things are slowly healing.
- I am thinking that if everything is feeling good for the next couple of weeks I will sign up again for the Calgary Half Marathon in May. I ran it last year with John and LOVED it! Now to get a better time (under 1:55).
- I got an email from the Bay to Breakers run, in San Francisco that we signed up for, today. This is making me really excited and we will be running it over my birthday weekend! Is anyone else going to be running this? It looks like a blast.
- I am so hooked on the Hunger Games series now. The first book is great so far and even though I have seen the movie, the book is definitely keeping me reading.
- Our insurance company has been taking an extra payment from us since August. They will be paying us back but this will keep me on top of my finances from now on!
- I had to take the train home after work today due to snow… I MISSED MY BIKE RIDE!! And I feel sad for my bike left in a parking garage overnight… poor thing 😦
- I am really excited about going to the hockey game tonight!
Well have a great Thursday and let me know what some of your random thoughts are!