Hello there! How is everyone today? How has your week been so far? My week has absolutely flown by and I can’t believe that Friday is tomorrow. When did that happen. I am starting to feel like a broken record saying that but it is so true.
Thanks to Amanda, over at Running with Spoons, for hosting. If you haven’t been to her blog your really should.
1) I think I am going to do a day in the life post on Friday. I feel like I am really not taking as many (read ANY) photos as I would like. I think that this would be the right push, plus I think it would be fun
2) The spin bike at the gym and I are becoming friends while I work through this IT band injury. I used to get so board on it but now I really enjoy playing around with the gears.
3) Work has gotten really really busy these last couple of weeks so I am really enjoying curling up at the end of the day to blog. It is really nice to reflect on your day and how you felt throughout it.
4) I have been a member of YMCA gym for a few years now but I am starting to think about switching over to Goodlife. I keep getting cold feet every time I go to cancel my “Y” membership. I feel like I am a turn coat and keep having second thoughts but I really want a gym with more classes and Goodlife offers the Les Mills ones!
5) It snowed again on Tuesday night, so John and I had to take the train into work Wednesday morning. When we got on I noticed it was really quiet and no one was saying anything. I guess everyone had a bad case of the Wednesday blues? It just so happened that I had a great sleep, was wide awake, and chatting up a storm with John. After a few stops I started to feel really awkward holding a conversation with everyone else being so silent. Train=depressed overly tired people? I kinda wanted to shout “LIFE ISN’T THAT BAD PEOPLE”!
6) I need to find a new portable breakfast food. I am getting board of overnight oats and my yogurt bowls. Anyone have any good ideas? Also are smoothies good after being refrigerated for a few hours? I don’t want it to separate and go all weird if I do take one to work.
7) This weekend is looking like good weather for a run…. too bad my leg hurts. It is going to be hard not to be tempted to hit the trails. But I do think that the IT band issue is responding well to rolling and heat. I might have to book a massage for sometime soon to.
8) I am actually looking forward to my TV time at the end of the day. How old lady is that sounding!? I love being in my Pj’s with a snack, cup of tea, and Breaking Bad. Obsessed…ya I guess but that’s okay.
9) I have the first Hunger Games book waiting for me at the Library. I can’t wait to get my hands on it. I actually hope we get a cold snowy day on the weekend so I can curl up with a book but I don’t think that’s in the cards, see thought 7
10) And now the curser is just blinking at me….so I will leave it at that.
Have a great Thursday everyone! Except for Bieber, have fun in jail for putting innocent people at risk. Never was a fan of you.
1) do you have any weekend plans yet?
2) Did you ever read the hunger games?