Well, welcome to another Thursday! This mean only one more morning of waking up to the alarm clock blaring! I hope everyone’s day is off to a good start. I know mine is as I survived the freezing commute to work and am now sipping on another Starbucks. I figure it’s the last week so I deserve it 🙂 Plus I had a gift card that was burning a hole in my
1) I am really looking forward to Christmas, like it’s getting bad. And it’s not all because I get a bit of a brain break. I think it’s more to do with having the immediate family all together. It’s only going to be my parents, John, and my bro in town. My brother moved to Vancouver at the end of the summer and has also been doing some traveling around Panama and Columbia so I am really looking forward to having him around. However I will definitely miss having my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins around.
2) Has anyone seen this? http://www.calgaryherald.com/Record+breaking+lottery+winner+plans+honour+late+wife+with+donations/9292166/story.html I think everyone was absolutely amazed at the generosity of this man. It gave me such a happy feeling to read this earlier in the week and I know everyone was talking about it the last few days around these parts. I mean so many people say they would give a large sum to charity but this man actually acted on it and gave it ALL away!
3) I am thinking of switching gyms this coming year. My friend has me pretty much convinced to join Goodlife which is where I had been taking a few Body Attack classes. There is a Goodlife right beside my gym that I use close to work and another one kind of close to my house. We will see….
4) So last week or the week before someone asked the question, at the end of their blog, if you like snickerdoodles? I had to admit that I never tried them so I decided to remedy the situation last night. Enter my first batch/taste of homemade snickerdoodle…
The verdict is….they are Ok. I heard the collective gasp coming from many of you! Please don’t be mad! I feel like I should really like them I mean butter, sugar, and cinnamon… but there is a certain tang that I can’t get over. I think it’s the cream of tarter. I will eat the batch and see if my tune changes. I know I need to make Amanda’s chewy white chocolate cranberry cookies very soon!
5) I bought this deodorant a while ago and love it!
6) I feel like I have mastered the messy bun this week… I just can’t get the gumption up to actually do anything to my hair.
7) I don’t think any of my nights are complete without a bowl of cereal before bed anymore.
8) I promise to put up my granola recipe. But you might have to remind me.
9) I am looking forward to my WIAW next week because it will be done on Christmas Day!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH how fun! I might not post it until Thursday.
10) I really need to get my hair cut. Maybe that is why I just don’t feel like doing my hair.
Well there are 10 thoughts for Thursday. I know there are many more rolling around up there but I don’t want to keep you all day!
Have an amazing day!
1) What would you do if you won $40 million?
2) Is there a cookie you don’t particularly enjoy?
3) Unscented or Scented deodorant, which do you prefer?