Okay I can hardly contain myself… As of noon today John and I will officially get the keys to our new home!!! We couldn’t be more excited! And doing the walk through last night made everything so real and exciting. We both are really eager to get in there and make it ours.
I don’t think we could have found a house that had previous owners as wonderful as ours. During our walk through we found a bunch of little things that they left for us (just to name a few)… a leaf blower, lawnmower, car vacuum, water filter, and this…and yes, the glasses too! This will be too lovely to break open on the weekend.
Now lets see, what else happened yesterday…
- The weather never really warmed up and it’s just supposed to be colder today…. joy
- Had overnight oats for breakfast mmmm… on top of the oats were some sliced banana and really good (shockingly good) Raspberries with a drizzle of almond milk
- Dinner consisted of a fried egg sandwich and a little bowl of cereal after the house walk through
- I got in a nice little lunch time work out thanks to Julie
- Actually pre wrote a blog post 🙂 I need to make this a habit!
- Finished the day with a little Modern Family
- Oh and John has come down with the plague so I have the bed to myself 😉
1) What did you have for breakfast?
2) What do you live in (house/apartment/Res/Condo?)
3) How do you like to celebrate big events?