Happy day after Halloween aka November 1! What wow!? Where did October go!? Seriously that month went by so fast!
Is anyone suffering any after effects of a sugar high? To be honest I didn’t have that much candy last night. Today however may be a different story with all my coworkers brining in all their extra goodies! I am very okay with this!
Todays morning kicked off with the usual 10k run. I think I might have to start changing this up or something. It seems like variation is starting to fall by the way side. Although I did do a new circuit workout yesterday thanks to Julie. Breakfast was the usual yogurt bowl with fruit, cereal, and coffee.
I thought today instead of a Fun Facts Friday it would be fun to look at Events that happened in October. I always like looking back on what new things I learned, goals I achieved or anything interesting that happened. So let’s see…
- Bought a house!
- GOT A VITAMIX!!!!! OMG! I haven’t told you guys this yet! So the night before last John went out to watch Survivor with his friend. When he came back I went in the kitchen and there it was! A brand spanking new VITAMIX! I have wanted one of these babies for years! I can’t wait to try it out. Man I love my man!
- Had an awesome ladies work lunch with Lisa and her new baby
- Started furniture shopping
- Started the process to become a volunteer for made by Momma. Such a great organization that lends a had to women in need by offering cleaning services, cooking, care for children and so much more!
- Had a great Thanksgiving dinner with friends
- Got our wedding photos back
- Discovered a new favorite dessert to make! Apple turnovers thanks to Sally!
- Got in some great workouts.
- Had some more great work experience
- Tried out a new recipe for Enchiladas. I will share the recipe this weekend.
I can’t wait to see what November brings! It will be so fun to start thinking about packing and moving into our new house (I may be a little obsessed).
What are your plans for the weekend?
What was the best moment of your October?
Have a great Friday!