WOOOO FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!
Insert catchy terrible song here… I don’t mean any offence to anyone who really likes this song.
How the heck are you doing on this lovely day!?
Well I said I would be back for an update so here I am. A day can seem soooooooo long when you haven’t really been sleeping, all I can do is hope that tonight I might get a full nights sleep in. Fingers are so crossed. I also wanted to mention that I have started posting some of my favourite finds. These are things I have come across in life that I have loved ranging from hotels and restaurants to recipes, books, and places. I will keep this list updated with the links to where you can find more information on them. I hope that you will be able find these useful and maybe discover some new favourites too! And hey, you have some fav’s I should know about? Send me a note or leave a comment!
But now let’s get down to business with….
Fun Facts Friday
- I have my second Kabocha squash ready to be turned into something yummy this weekend. I will share the recipe with you that I decide to use.
- The seller of the house we bought just let us know that they will be selling all of their furniture and that we can go and take a look to see if we want any of it! SCORE! They had some really nice stuff and we would be so happy to own it!
- Random days off from exercise are not too shabby. Yesterday I didn’t manage to make it to the gym as I was way too tired. But it felt good to just kick back and relax
- It got up to 23 degrees in Calgary yesterday… is it summer or fall, I am starting to get confused!
- John makes the best homemade pizza ever, and he is making this for dinner tonight. I am going to leave a space for a pizza photo to insert later!
- Is the number of hours of sleep I have had in the past 48 hours…. zzzzzzzzzz for someone who needs more than 6 hours of sleep a night, I am finding this kind of hard. Day to day activity becomes so hard when you are run down. Plus as an added bonus, as I was looking at my computer screen at 3 am a spider scurried across my keyboard.
- I suffer from arachnophobia. The spider in fact 6 was not appreciated and has yet to be found :l
- Our wedding photo USB stick is ready to be picked up from the post office. It came earlier this week and I really need to get on picking that up. Look out for a few photos to pop up over the weekend.
- I have a new love called the foam roller. It has taken us WAY too long to become friends!
- The number of km’s I plan to run tomorrow!
Well there we are ! 10 fun facts about my week. It was a little work dominated so hopefully next Friday will be a little more interesting.
And just because….
and… Anyone having Chinese food tonight?
(This is a little PG)
What are you most looking forward to this weekend?
Where was the best pizza you ever had? What toppings did it have?