TGIF! I hope that everyone is enjoying their Friday, and we’re half way through Friday to boot! I don’t know about you, but I am sure looking forward to a nice adult bevy this evening. This weekend is looking like it’s going to be pretty laid back with not too many plans. All we have on the agenda is a dinner with the parents, a coffee with my bestie and maybe a body attack class with a friend.
I am pretty new to the blogging world but I noticed Courtney at Sweet Tooth Sweet life does Fun Facts Friday posts. This looks fun because you get a chance to look back at how your week was and the new things you tired and learned. So here goes my first attempt 🙂
1) Yesterday I was told that I have the metabolism of a Teenage boy…. yup thanks I know I eat a lot 😉
2) I tried Kabocha squash for the first time and WOW I am so sad I have lived 28 years not knowing how lovely it is. I made it into a soup with leeks and fennel following this recipe I found on Pinterest. This will be made many more times in the near future as it makes a good lunch!
ya…. that picture looks so bad but I promise it is really really good soup!
3) I think Fall is my favorite season… gotta love the fashion and the refreshing crispness of the air.
4) We should be getting the digital copies of our wedding photos shortly. We previously only had the link to a website where the photos were stored but you couldn’t get them printed. I will soon be able to spend a small fortune to get them done… there are over 1000 photos….
5) This weekend is looking like it’s going to be gorgeous! They are forecasting 12-15 degrees all weekend and for the following week. I feel like we are going to get hammered this winter since the weather has been too good to be true this fall. Maybe I will have to add an outdoor run into the weekend schedule
6) I have finally learned to love modern family.
7) The Walking Dead makes me excited for Sunday nights.
8) They now breed Sheepadoodles …. so cute!
9) Peanut Butter Fingers was the first blog I read.
10) is the number of km’s I ran this morning.
Well there is 10 things and now I am off to meet our mortgage broker and then put in a few more hours at work.
Do you participate in any organized blog posts or do you just do your own thing every day? I think I like WIAW and Fun Friday Facts, so I will try to keep up with those.